Scott & Vaida are the Founders of Conscious Fit Coaches. They founded the company to be able to reach out and help as many people as people as possible, all over the world.
They are both passionate vegan coaches and certified Level 3 personal trainers, who have worked internationally in the health and fitness industry for many years.
Vaida has a background in movement and dance and holds a Masters degree in choreography from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London. She also studied yoga in Bali where she became a Yoga Alliance certified teacher.
Scott has a background in martial arts and has trained all over the world. He currently holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. His areas of focus are functional fitness, health and weight loss.
get to know us
10 Facts About Us
1. We have both been vegans for over 18 months and are very passionate about the animals and the environment
2. Scott loves martial arts and has trained all over the world. He lived in muay
3. Vaida holds a masters degree in choreography and has been teaching people since she was 16 years old.
4. Vaida is a qualified yoga teacher and did her course in Bali. She also loves acro yoga and practices regularly.
5. Our favourite spiritual philosopher is Alan Watts
6. One of our favourite books is ‘A New Earth’ by Eckhart Tolle
7. We love donkeys and might adopt one day!
8. We believe in manifestation and positive mindset and that that fitness is as much mental as it is physical.
9. We believe that continual self-development and conscious evolution is key to a happy life.
10. We love travelling and experiencing new things!
Conscious Fit Coaches
We feel our company logo embodies everything that we represent:
- The letters going down spell ‘Conscious Fit Coaches’
- The whole image is a person sitting down in the conscious cross legged lotus position
- The two C’s at the bottom are the two coaches, Scott and Vaida facing each other
- The two C’s at the bottom also make up a broken infinity sign. This symbolises striving for continuous improvement, but never perfection